Kimonos are a great way to turn a basic spring/summer outfit into a stylish one! While strolling around Chelsea last week and the weather still being quite cold, I found this velvet warm kimono to be the perfect companion. I just love the ethnic print, thickness, and the audacity it gives to any outfit, wish you could see it and touch it from up close, it's such beautiful quality!
I have always been a huge supporter of the amazing high quality Costa Rican Fashion designers! As Fashion Week San Jose starts today, I'm sharing with you 4 Designers that punch way above their weight in terms of both quality and luxuriously sumptuous sartorial sophistication! I love that many of my wonderers may not yet know about all of them but I am sure it will be love at first sight! I can't wait to read what your fav pieces are and who's your favourite?
With so many incredible options available to the blushing bride to be, putting together the Ultimate luxury wedding of your dreams can, while still amazing, become somewhat overwhelming! But never fear, for we have narrowed everything down to our picks of some of the best of the best... And we are thrilled to be sharing it all with you!
- FARM RIO VELVET KIMONO IN CHELSEA
- 4 COSTA RICAN DESIGNERS TO KNOW: TORIBIO, DANIEL ...
- OFF THE SHOULDER FLARED SLEEVES TOP AND FRAYED DEN...
- RAINBOW TOP AND LONG DENIM SHORTS
- GUIDE TO PUT TOGETHER THE ULTIMATE LUXURY WEDDING
- THE PERFECT BOATING OUTFIT
- WHITNEY'S WONDERLAND TURNS 3!
- FARM RIO INDIE ONESIE AND RED BAG
- DANIEL MOREIRA FASHION SHOW: BTS, SHOW AND AFTER-P...
- ▼ April ( 9 )
- ► 2015 ( 141 )
- ► 2014 ( 163 )